The following documents are required for corporate clients who wish to open a trading account:
• Fill in Client’s Master Agreement [Download]
• Fill in Account Opening Form [Download]
• Fill in the W-8BEN Form [Download]
• Fill in the Self-Certification Form - Entity [Download]
• Fill in the Self-Certification Form – Controlling person (if applicable) [Download]
• Read carefully the Account Opening Checklist (Corporate and Institutional Professional Investor Account) [Download]
A.To apply in person:
A new client can bring the required documents and come to our office to meet our licensed agents who will guide you through the process;
B. Online application
i. Please mail in copies of the application form, necessary documents and a HK$10,000 cheque payable to Future Land Resources Securities Limited (The cheque must be issued by Hong Kong registered banks, with the client’s name shown on passport or ID card written at the back, and a signature identical to the one signed on the application form).
Mailing address: Future Land Resources Securities Limited, Flat B, 20/F, Guangdong Investment Tower, 148 Connaught Road Central, Sheung Wan, Hong Kong
ii. Clients can also bring the application form and required documents, and to sign the form while witnessed and certified by a Justice of the Peace or a professional (bank officer, certified accountant, lawyer, or a notary public). The witness should provide business card and proof of processional qualifications.